Thursday, May 14, 2009

Too much to do!



As I sit here at work, slightly bored...I am thinking of all the things that need to be done for the wedding. I ordered my bridesmaid happies today from a great site. http://www.blanksbyrequest.com/ This is a place where you can get all kind of monogramable (is that even a word) goodies. Tanja, who emailed me back and forth, was wonderful! She helped me out so much!! If you need anything for your wedding this is the site to go to!!!


But alas, I still have to get a million things. At the moment I am looking for rhinestone initial pins to put on my bm bouquets. I saw this idea on some site and fell in love with it!



Is this not the cutest idea ever?! But I can't find where I can buy 10 of these for a smaller price! If anyone is reading this and can help me out...please do!!! :)


I have only one more BM to fit and then I can place my order for the BM dresses. I really love them!!! They are by the Dessy Group and I found them at Low's Bridal in Brinkley, AR. Here is the picture of them:



My color is expresso and this is black but you get the picture!

I also found my dress there, but seeing as Mr. Priss might check this blog...I'll save the picture for that until the wedding!
Here's hoping you have a great Thursday and are planning a killer weekend! Em out!

3 comments: